Today was a chilly spring day here in Northwest Missouri. Been raining past two days,so to wet to work garden.
So we took interest in the bread machine and making Buttermilk bread. Smells so amazing and can’t wait to slice into the loaf.
Below is the recipe I put into use. (Next apple sauce white bread)
‘Sidebox & Rowdy Boy’ <– he was standing their drooling as I removed from the loaf pan.. Dairy freak in every way!
- Homemade Staples: Buttermilk Biscuits (greendoorhospitality.wordpress.com)
- My Favorite Sourdough Recipe (so far)! (momathomerulestheworld.wordpress.com)
- Buttermilk Wheat Bread (cantstayoutofthekitchen.com)
- Pan Con Tomate & Pan Con Tomate Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Verdict is in on the Irish Soda Breads (whenlifegivesyouchocolate.com)
- Cherry Nut Bread (ericasrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Irish soda bread (charlotte.news14.com)
- Irish Wheaten Bread Recipe (familyfoodtree.wordpress.com)
- buttermilk banana bread (kimberlysuzanne.wordpress.com)
- Yogurt for Baking (homebakedhousewife.wordpress.com)