Laws are tightening up the “noose” on Cell Phone users. Is it not warranted? To say “yes” is frankly in my book saying its ok to drive under the influence of alcohol!
I’m sorry as I am not out to anger anyone however lets just face the facts… many people are distracted easily and in being so. Well enough said. Even the “best of the best” is subject to that one time when it can happen to anyone.
Be interested in hearing others comments here…
‘Side Box & Rowdy Boy
- MI teen driving law to ban cell phones (wxyz.com)
- Does a Ban on Driving While “Using a Wireless Telephone” Prohibit Driving While Looking at a Map on a Smartphone? (volokh.com)
- The Asphalt Jungle: Busy Signals (motortrend.com)
- How to Conform to the New FMSCA’s Hand-Held Cell Phone Ban for CMV Drivers (smartsign.com)
- California Bans Using Mobile GPS Apps While Driving (newsy.com)
- Don’t ban cell phones?? (jams1rcks.wordpress.com)
- Study Shows Voice-To-Text Is As Dangerous As Typing (baltimore.cbslocal.com)